Monday, October 15, 2012

Final proof

Recently, I received my final proof in the mail. It is so amazing to hold your novel as an actual book! When I got the cover design I was very excited. The hours and years I had put into writing this book was finally paying off and it finally had an image! When I held my final proof seeing my name at the bottom of the cover and on the top of every other page with my characters and their stories it was unreal! I am so excited to share my story with the world. The great thing about being a writer is to see your name on something so incredible as a book. To know that all the frustrating times of writers block weren't for nothing! I am a published author with my novel in my hands! This whole thing has been so incredible! I can't wait to see what happens next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment