Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Holidays from the desk of M. Katherine Clark!

Happy Holidays!!

Very excited to announce that on Christmas Eve I will be sharing a bit of my novel Blood is Thicker Than Water that ended up on the cutting room floor!

It is one of my favorite scenes but it didn't fit in BTTW. It took a lot of convincing from my editor to cut this scene but I absolutely agree now, it took away from the action of the ending. But it is such a wonderful scene!

I can't wait to share it with you all!

Check back on Christmas Eve, December 24th! Until then check out my website: www.mkatherineclark.tateauthor.com and my Facebook: www.facebook.com/mkatherineclark

Have a blessed and safe Holiday season!

P.S. I will have a VERY special post on the 26th regarding another novel I've been furiously working on! Wolf's Bane, an Historical, Paranormal, Romance! Check back on the 26th to find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment