Saturday, September 20, 2014

Checking In!

What an incredible time to be in Scotland! These last few days has been insane! I can't talk very long right now but there's so much I have to tell you!! Is Castle MacCulloch haunted? And you'll never guess! I met Elliot Ross! 

Okay, okay I know, slow down, Nikki. I've never been good at that. 

I had to check in with you all just to tell you that all's well over here... of course the atmosphere is saddened by the Independence rejection but we just have to keep our heads high and carry on. It's not the outcome that I had hoped for, but it happened and there is nothing we can do about it now. 

I'll check in later, he's calling me ;) 




Love,

Nikki 































































Silent Whispers (c) M. Katherine Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment