Monday, February 13, 2012

Written Word

So I've known this for a long time but it's been a big problem recently.  I don't always take my computer everywhere I go but I take a notebook.  Well ideas come to me all the time, standing in line at Starbucks, driving to the grocery store, or especially in a boring lecture in class.  I write them down on corners of papers or sometimes on full sheets and sheets of notebook paper.  That's not a problem, right?

...........

Wrong!!  Trying to move on from a scene because I've already written it down, only to discover that I haven't imputed the ideas or dialogue into the computer, super frustrating!  I'm searching and searching all over the place for "that one scene, I know I've written" only to find it in the bottom of my backpack crumpled.

So recently this has been a major problem and now I'm sitting at my computer wanting to move on from a scene but I can't until I put it in the book.  So what do I do?  Instead of plowing ahead I'm sitting here checking Facebook, writing my blog, and listening to music.  Hahahahahahahahah

Oh well, they do say admitting to a problem is the first step to recovery, right?  Wish me luck! I'm full speed ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment